Thursday, October 11, 2012


Village Council Meetings

I sincerely apologize for not updating the website recently, but my I.T. person in on the lamb and I can’t find anyone to replace him. In any event, there have been numerous events (too many to discuss) that have occurred in the Village of Palmetto Bay over the past month and I am hoping everyone is keeping up with these by reading the two fantastic blogs I have referenced on my home page.

I currently have a request with the Office Clerk for the Village of Palmetto Bay for all the Public Records regarding the SHADE meetings related to litigation by and between the Village and Palmer Trinity School. As soon as these are received, they will be scanned and posted on the website.

Please place the following dates on your calendars. They are Monday, September 24th and Monday, October 1st. These are two very important dates as they deal with finalization of the budget and the regular monthly Council meeting that has not occurred in the last 60 days.

If you care about the Village, you will attend both these meeting to see how various individuals are trying to damage the Village of Palmetto Bay once again.

An update regarding when we will be starting collecting signatures for the recall will be posted within the next two weeks. Please check back with the RECALL PALMETTO BAY website every couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment