Thursday, October 11, 2012

08-15-12

Great News the petitions are finalized, but unfortunately we are still on hold regarding the collection process. There has been a unanimous decision by members of the committee to delay the signature collection process for a short period time due to strategic factors. I know I’m being very evasive to the timing but it’s very important that I not disclose any details of our Recall strategy in this public forum.

The petitions to Recall Shelly Stanzyk and Joan Lindsay are now in a form that we feel are litigation proof and I am personally chomping at the bit to get this Recall drive officially started. As I’d like to think, failure is not an option for sake of the citizens of Palmetto Bay.

Due to the Florida Statue, it will be necessary for the electorate to vote Brian Pariser out of office in November. Personally, I will not only be voting for an alternate candidate but will be filing a Florida Bar complaint as a Palmetto Bay resident.

In the meantime, I am ready to enlist help in collecting signatures. We need approximately 15 very dedicated individuals who will devote at least one 10-hour day to collect the signatures necessary for phase one of the Recall. If you are interested, you can email me at dmsinger@bellsouth.net or call 305 235 5191.

We are moving along, be it not as fast as anyone would like or anticipated but I assume that is a consequence of changing the political landscape for the betterment of Palmetto Bay.

David Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment