Thursday, October 11, 2012

08-07-12

Good Morning,

Please find an update on what is happening in the world of the recall.

I would first request that everyone visit the websitehttp://southdadematters.com/.The analysis of what the council is trying to pass or has passed previously is spot on. I encourage everyone to visit that website on a daily basis to see if there are any new updates.

In the future, I will try to link the website Southdadematters.com to Recallpalmettobay.com so both sites can be visited at once.

Money, money and more money. If you have not noticed, I have now attached to the website, under the SUPPORT tab, PayPal for contributions. Any contribution, in any amount will be greatly appreciated. To date, I have raised approximately five thousand dollars for payment of attorney fees and other miscellaneous expenses associated with the Recall. I believe we are doing very well raising funds since I have received five thousand dollars in this short amount of time but that still does not mean we will not need additional financial help. All contributions will be in strict confidence.

We are still working on the petition - I can only promise it will be forthcoming soon. I think I speak for everyone involved with the Recall effort in saying the petition has taken longer than we expected, but it’s absolutely necessary for it to be impervious from potential litigation. All I can say is good things come to those who wait and recalling the Mayor, Vice Mayor and Councilwoman will have a very good and positive effect on the community.

In addition to the Recall effort, Recallpalmettobay, or more specifically me, have decided to file a Bar Complaint against Brian Pariser for his involvement in the Council’s frivolous litigation over the past 2 – 4 years. According to Florida Bar rules, attorneys cannot be involved with frivolous lawsuit and as such I believe a bar complaint is warranted.

I look forward to the day where I can say the petition is finalized and we’re ready to collect signatures. Until then I promise everyone associated with Recall Palmetto Bay is working as hard as possible to save this community.

David Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment